Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mr.Teresi Models

After watching him build his recent one, and also after watching him also build a few other ones this year. I was wondering, how would I go about finding his older build project threads on here? Can someone post links or something? I really admire his talent and a few others on here also as to how they build their models.

Neither the profile "threads or posts" or the search engine here will turn up much ... maybe things from the last month if you're lucky.

Best is to use Google to search this site. Past this into Google: site:modelcarsmag.com John Teresi

Edited by Foxer

It'd be a great idea to have a monthly BUILDER MODEL SHOWCASE FEATURE, and John would be at the top of my list. The other one would be Donn Yost, and so on . . . so many wonderful builders on this forum.

Amen to that.

I've been building model cars for 22 years now, and both of these guys, and many, many others make me look like I just opened my very first kit. Another is Bill Davis. Their level of detail, and craftsmanship is amazing.

The skills I dream of having one day.

I usually just look under the member content to find anybody's builds.

Corey

Edited by dimebolt

I have had the pleasure of meeting John Teresi at the NNL West and to see his builds in person is just a amazing experience...The quality of Detail to been seen with the naked eye is beyond belief...I still visualize the Bently Blower....and of Course the JAGUAR Pro Mod....Stunning...

To top it all off John Teresi is just as nice in person as well has his builds....

Cheers to all...Don.aka XJ6 B)

When I got the issue with John's Bentley on the cover I was certain it was a picture of the real thing. I still can't find any evidence in the photo to convince me otherwise.

Heck, alot of shots of John's builds look so real, if some of didn't have a pic with his hands in there... ;)

I was forced to stop looking at the issue with the Bently cover, I drooled so much I had chapped chin!!

Who is selling the cards for John's Fan Club? Love his work! :wub: Makes my best ever look like a

10 year olds glue bomb! :unsure:

John has been featured several times in the magazine, most recently a big feature and the cover. If you were a subscriber you would have seen a lot of coverage of his work. Hint, hint... ;)

how long does it take to get the first issue of a subscription? i signed up when the electronic sample became available - 4 months ago? - and have not gotten any response. other magazines have sent me the current issue within two weeks just to get me hooked. MC = nada ???

Edited by southpier

how long does it take to get the first issue of a subscription? i signed up when the electronic sample became available - 4 months ago? - and have not gotten any response. other magazines have sent me the current issue within two weeks just to get me hooked. MC = nada ???

PM sent.