Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello everyone I have followed this string and choosen not to add to it but I did want to let everyone here know I am no longer involved in anyway with Rick Lucas or Decals By Lucas. I was not an owner in the business I am the one that did almost all of the art work for the decals I still own my art work and the permission from the various people was given to me and I gave it to Rick. Rick Lucas was my friend for 25 years and I am very sad at losing my friendship with him. He has had some very difficult times this past 2 years and my wish is he will somehow get through them and return to the person he once was. I have had nothing to do with him since July 1st I am posting this because I still get emails from people that want product or money from Rick I do not know his current status or location nor the business status. I hope all of you get satisfaction either your money or a usable product. Best of Luck to You and Happy Holidays.

Hello everyone I have followed this string and choosen not to add to it but I did want to let everyone here know I am no longer involved in anyway with Rick Lucas or Decals By Lucas. I was not an owner in the business I am the one that did almost all of the art work for the decals I still own my art work and the permission from the various people was given to me and I gave it to Rick. Rick Lucas was my friend for 25 years and I am very sad at losing my friendship with him. He has had some very difficult times this past 2 years and my wish is he will somehow get through them and return to the person he once was. I have had nothing to do with him since July 1st I am posting this because I still get emails from people that want product or money from Rick I do not know his current status or location nor the business status. I hope all of you get satisfaction either your money or a usable product. Best of Luck to You and Happy Holidays.

Thanks for the "update" Bruce and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Hey Bruce, I thought of saying something about you not being part of this. I just didn't want to say to much about it. I know Rick is having tough times right now, I don't know all of the details but I am hopeful he'll get his life back on track!!!! Take care Bruce, Merry Christmas!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just found this on another group it was pasted under the name Mark Shean

I can only say proceed aqt your own risk and I hope everyone gets there stuff...

"Hey Group Please pass the word around that decaslbylucas Has opened back up! I was messed up for a while but Good now! If any one did not get there Decals let me Know and i will send them out! I am very sorry but it was Medical reasons! Thanks Rick"en this email

This email was also sent

"

To
Jeff just noticed my email address has been hacked! Have new email address! lucasrick950@rocketmail.com Please put that in to! Thanks Rick
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 7/13/13, Jeff Shorter <vypurr59@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: [thedpmcc.com] DECAL BY LUCAS
To: "drasticplastics@yahoogroups.com" <drasticplastics@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2013, 5:51 PM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have no idea what Rick Lucas is doing, but Bruce (the owner of and who is in possession of the files) and I are indeed collaborating and in time will be bringing the decals back. Please be patient, I will keep posting updates as they happen.

Alan

• 3 months later...

Rick Is Back up and running, He went thru a divorce and his artiest ripped him off, and took off, his ex also took his printer and stock, It took him about a year too get his Equipment back, I have gotten 2 sets from him and they are great, Heck his ex wife was getting orders and cashing them, but not telling Rick about them!!!

well back in business or not I won't deal with him again as most know by reading previous posts I was one that he screwed , there are so many out there doing decals now, i'll stick to scale replicas and there is another guy on facebook that will make pretty much any thing you want