Model Cars Magazine Forum

thnx guys , well it mifght as well stay here indeed so when i start redoing it (maybe next week) i can use this thread :)

@ MCM Ohana in a way you are right but it sat for a while now and then you just see stuff like ..hmmmm , take the engine i bend some copper and stuck some sort of aircleaner looking thing on it , not really realistic ..

the 32 pic up was my firts ever thats almost rebuild , then i did the coupe already rebuild and this was like my 4th build (the bugatti was 3th)

i just found that i'd rather have some rougher rods , used / lived then like this perfect and smooth

now i wont ruin this one and completely rat it out but i do have some cool idea's .. i feel my skills have grown and i wanted to tackle the earlyer builds , rebuiuld them and then start a fresh new kit

i have a nother ford pick up kit to start >

1348330128_223_FT94301_street_machine_small.jpeg

and a unique idea , a kit from a opel blitz (german) wich i want to hotrod (chop and lower it) and turn into a hotrod transporter .

opel%20blitz%20italeri%20773.jpg

Edited by crazyrichard

Love this build !......I'm with Jantrix ,don't ruin this beautiful paint, build another !( Not that anyone should ever tell you what or how to build)

Great idea with the Opel Blitz. I've always liked exploring alternative histories and 'what ifs'.

The idea that after WW2 , hotrodding flourished in Europe, has always been an interesting avenue of thought.

Twenty years ago Andy Martin (Aardvark resins) built a Porsche bodied/powered funny car that's still influential.Others have built Nissan powered BMW Dixies, rodded Kubelwagens,chopped Mercedes-Benz'panel deliveries etc., so it's a wide open area of building.

Have fun and keep building great models !

thnx

Love this build !......I'm with Jantrix ,don't ruin this beautiful paint, build another !( Not that anyone should ever tell you what or how to build)

Great idea with the Opel Blitz. I've always liked exploring alternative histories and 'what ifs'.

The idea that after WW2 , hotrodding flourished in Europe, has always been an interesting avenue of thought.

Twenty years ago Andy Martin (Aardvark resins) built a Porsche bodied/powered funny car that's still influential.Others have built Nissan powered BMW Dixies, rodded Kubelwagens,chopped Mercedes-Benz'panel deliveries etc., so it's a wide open area of building.

Have fun and keep building great models !

awsome story :)

i also saw a citroen (french) delivery truck thing also would make for such a unique hotrod , i still find the kit to expensive but i'm sure i will find one cheaper soon :)

ffSlqEDHCiBrgTQRopYbMA==.jpg

here is a picture of a die-cast model so you can see it better , how cool is that to hotrod

41ZeI8aqPrL.jpg

we will see when i finish the pick-up what will happen to this ford .. still think it could be so much cooler with some rougher looks