Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wisconsin builders?

hgbben

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Ken, yeah the weather??? Hotter than h. E. Double hockey sticks down here!! I've been sweating in places I didn't know I had!!! But waking up with an ocean view is pretty nice!!!

Edited by DrKerry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Keagen, we have the Milwaukee NNL coming up on April 9th and it will be held in Waukesha. There is also a swap meet the following day, so make plans to attend as you won't be sorry. Bring some of your models to display also as we usually get 6, 7, 800 models on our display tables from several different states. There will some club displays, manufacture displays, a giant raffle, and some great music at this event also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Been on the forum for a few months now and do not know anyone in SE Wisconsin. i'm currently residing in West Bend.

I've just joined the forum not to long ago and I'm currently in Waukesha. Haven't been to model shows in years but this past April I made it to the Milwaukee Miniature Motors show at the Waukesha EXPO center. Really looking forward to the show and contest this December.  Who knows, we may end up running into each other.

I've just joined the forum not to long ago and I'm currently in Waukesha. Haven't been to model shows in years but this past April I made it to the Milwaukee Miniature Motors show at the Waukesha EXPO center. Really looking forward to the show and contest this December.  Who knows, we may end up running into each other.

The Milwaukee NNL is held the day before the show at the Expo and is a show not to be missed. Check it out next April. You just missed a really good show held on Oct. 15th held in Johnstown called the Grand Slam. It is hosted by the S.L.A.M, club which has a lot of members who also belong to the AMG club that puts on the Milwaukee NNL. I missed that show because I was out of town. Another upcoming show is on Dec. 4th at the Expo Center from 10 a.m. 'til 2 p.m. Send me a message if you need any more info.

The Milwaukee NNL is held the day before the show at the Expo and is a show not to be missed. Check it out next April. You just missed a really good show held on Oct. 15th held in Johnstown called the Grand Slam. It is hosted by the S.L.A.M, club which has a lot of members who also belong to the AMG club that puts on the Milwaukee NNL. I missed that show because I was out of town. Another upcoming show is on Dec. 4th at the Expo Center from 10 a.m. 'til 2 p.m. Send me a message if you need any more info.

Thank you for the info! Looks like I have more shows to add to my calendar!