Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next WIP 1925 Ford hot rod. Updated 10- 24

cobraman

My next build will be the hotrod in the double T kit. I have some parts primed and have drilled out the rear deck for some tail light I want to use. I also cut a hole in the roof so to be a bit different and to offer a view into the interior. Not sure of the whole finished look I am going for but will just keep working on it and see what happens. hotrod1001.jpghotrod1002.jpghotrod1003.jpg

Edited by cobraman

I have had this kit for a while and this may give me inspiration into building it. thing is when i sit the body next to other cars in the same scale it looks more like 1/32 scale to me but cant wait to see what you come up with. Following this topic for sure, great start.

Moving right along I was able to get more done today. Body painted and decaled but not yet cleared. Some other parts painted and some in primer. I am planning on using the white walls but not sure I like the look with the rears being narrow and the fronts wider. Does this bother anyone else who may be reading this ? Should I perhaps run black walls up front ?

hotrod2001.jpghotrod2003.jpg