Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

73 4door cutlass supreme

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dose anyone know if there is a resign 1973 4 door cutlass supreme body out there in the model world ???? im looking to build a replica of my car but havent found one yet !!! anny info is heplfull thanks chris....

Posted · Report post

I am pretty sure there is not

Posted · Report post

If there is I haven't seen one- and I've been looking for the same thing myself.

JoHan's '75 two-door snap kit is the one you're most likely to find- you might be able to rework one of those into a '73 four-door.

Posted · Report post

Jo Han did a 73 Cutlass S 2 door promo, these can be found on ebay and at swap meets. A conversion could be done

Posted · Report post

With almost all 4dr car subjects, in the World of model car building, 4 doors is two doors too many.

Art

Posted · Report post

With almost all 4dr car subjects, in the World of model car building, 4 doors is two doors too many.

Art

Once again we agree, And it's just good busness to go where the sales are.

Posted · Report post

A resin Caster in Florida offers a '73 Cutlass . A 4-dr. conversion ought be possible from this . I know he offers a '50's Dodge Pickup Truck as well . An article was featured in a Magazine long ago with the

Dodge converted into a "Roach Coach" . Anyone help to fill in the blanks here please ? Thanx ..

Posted · Report post

A resin Caster in Florida offers a '73 Cutlass . An article was featured in a Magazine long ago . Anyone help to fill in the blanks here please ? Thanx ..

how long ago ?

Posted · Report post

Scale Equipment Ltd (which is based in Florida, IIRC) used to offer a '73 Hurst Olds resin kit...but that was probably 10 years ago.

Posted · Report post

I remember seeing Scale Equipment listing that Olds, along with the Sweptside and a 1997-2002 GMC van within the last year.

Charlie Larkin

Posted · Report post

I remember seeing Scale Equipment listing that Olds, along with the Sweptside and a 1997-2002 GMC van within the last year.

Charlie Larkin

It's on their website.......for $250. Wow.