Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevy Titan 90 and Tanker Trailer

Very nice! I am finishing this same trailer kit AND also have a Titan 90 on the bench as well, although not as a combined unit like yours. The trailer is going behind a K123 and the Titan is going to pull a Wilson livestock trailer...

I had a rough time trying to keep everything straight during assembly. My biggest issue was getting the barrel halves to line up properly... It took a lot of masking tape and reinforcment of the seam with thick CA... Mine isn't perfect but it turned out ok...You did a wonderful job and you certainly did these two kits a world of justice!!!

Thank you Brian for the pictures - realy, realy beautiful truck. nice paintjob, nice colors and the finish with perfect pictures. Great!

I like the trailer - Looks good to the Titan.

Very nice! I am finishing this same trailer kit AND also have a Titan 90 on the bench as well, although not as a combined unit like yours. The trailer is going behind a K123 and the Titan is going to pull a Wilson livestock trailer...[...]

...hmmm....this sounds like my just finished Titan. But if i see this clean trucks, i am not sure to show my "workaholic" :unsure: ...