needing some ideas for my up and coming build so lets see the them

Posted (edited) · Report post

heres some pics of one i built a couple years ago

DSCF3215.jpg

DSCF3214.jpg

DSCF3211.jpg

Edited by Keef

Posted · Report post

i like it i dont understand why the car is tubbed out and it comes with kinda small street rear tires

Posted · Report post

Here's mine. I built it back in the 80's. It's all stock, sprayed in old Dupli-Color factory color metallic Lime Green. Took me so long to post regarding this because I decided to replace the old rallye wheels with a set of black steelies, dogdish caps and Firestone white walls. I think it really cleaned it up. My skills were'nt quite as good then as they are now, but that's the name of the game.

kits%252077%2520nova%25202.JPGkits%252077%2520nova%25203.JPGkits%252077%2520nova%25201.JPG

Posted · Report post

I drove a '76 Nova Concours for several years and never thought to even take a picture of my real car let alone try to build a model of it.

Posted · Report post

Here's mine. I built it back in the 80's. It's all stock, sprayed in old Dupli-Color factory color metallic Lime Green. Took me so long to post regarding this because I decided to replace the old rallye wheels with a set of black steelies, dogdish caps and Firestone white walls. I think it really cleaned it up. My skills were'nt quite as good then as they are now, but that's the name of the game.

kits%252077%2520nova%25202.JPGkits%252077%2520nova%25203.JPGkits%252077%2520nova%25201.JPG

that is one clean build for how old it its