Model Cars Magazine Forum

Nissan Skyline 2000 GTR KPCG 10

martinfan5

Jonathan... this build is sure looking great. I have been enjoying watching.this.build come together. have you gottn your rims yet?. i know you mentioned you got them on order. I ended up picking up one of those celica kits and waiting for it to get here...lol

Got a little bit more down, taillights, marker lights installed, did a wash on the grill, not happy with it

sgtr3.jpg

I just used a bottle of Testors flat black on mine. There was a little on what was supposed to stay chromed. I just took my fingernail and went across it. The excess rubbed right off.

Jonathan,That's a sweet lookin' skyline build you got there.I geuss I'll start mine in a couple of weeks ,due to not understanding HLJ's ordering process,and clicking on the wrong thing.Boy that was a $125.00 learning experience.But I got some cool stuff comin' on the slow boat from Japan.

Jonathan,That's a sweet lookin' skyline build you got there.I geuss I'll start mine in a couple of weeks ,due to not understanding HLJ's ordering process,and clicking on the wrong thing.Boy that was a $125.00 learning experience.But I got some cool stuff comin' on the slow boat from Japan.

Dont worry Tim, you are not the only one that makes mistakes, I have made a few that has cost me extra money, one of them is having to replace a body, its a body for a GTR R35, to get the replacement body, $25, thats $12 less then the cost of the kit , so we have all been there