Model Cars Magazine Forum

Used to Bee...................

Nick Winter

What can I say, It Used to Bee.............................Was wanting to do another Weathered build and this started as one of my old builds, disassembled it and started playing. Had lots of mental reference. (My Toy is around the same stage and my buddies '63 Pontiac is nearly done). Anyway a case of been there done that.

GEDC3621.jpg

GEDC3624.jpg

GEDC3625.jpg

GEDC3626.jpg

GEDC3627.jpg

GEDC3629.jpg

GEDC3630.jpg

GEDC3635.jpg

GEDC3636.jpg

Nick.

Edited by Nick Winter

Was a joy to build something I don't have to worry about the finish of the paint on. And like I said been there done it, more than once.

Nick

That's what I love most about doing worn old cars. Someday someone will take this and fix it up! :lol: Really good job on this. :)

I like it! Hits close ta home! I HAD a 69 B in that color green! 440 automatic. VERY nice car.

.......l did too! Mine was a 383 4-speed. Very nice, convincing build. What color did you use? It looks like a dead on match! l have a built-up l plan on replicating my old one with.....some day, lol!

Thanks Guys.

Was a joy to build something I don't have to worry about the finish of the paint on.

Yes, that's why I always end up returning to military modeling.

A really nice idea and well put together. I like the extended front suspension on this engineless Super Bee, so typical of incomplete 'easy projects' often posted on ebay!

Thanks Guys, I really like the way this turned out.

Yes It is a lot of relief to do something not shiny from time to time.

Tommy, I like that Idea, I have another one of these kits and bunch of Coronet parts, Might have to build that one as after.

Simon, I know a think or two about that too:

GEDC3096.jpg

GEDC3097.jpg

GEDC3098.jpg

Nick