Model Cars Magazine Forum

Broken windshield in my '64 Goat, 1/24

Hey, my windshield is totally cracked, i wouldnt like to buy a new completed box just for that part.

You may know who has one for sale, maybe from a 66-69 Goat will fit? Its a Revell kit btw.

Im building a promod, with a proper chassis, whells and stuff. i noticed the windshields in promods are way different from the original.

should i try to make it myself? which materials are best for that?

ill try to post some pics tomorrow.

Yeah, and Drag Racing Models category is the best for this type of stuff. There are nice models and nice modelers who will help you with the problem.

Post the WIP thread there also, it's great when all Drag Cars are in one place. ;)

There are different types of Pro Mods. Some are not looking like Pro Mods, they might be with stock body too, so you could use stock windshield too, depending of what kind of PM car it'll be.

Well, but that was my fault :angry:, model arrived completed, everything was OK, only the rear bumper looks kinda deformated but its fixable, i bought it 4 months ago. So still i can ask them to send me a new part?

Thanks you guys for help.

I will post my progress on this model soon.

Niko, i want my goat to look like this one

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/grzessk/promod%20pontiac_zpsf678a36b.jpg