Model Cars Magazine Forum

The 1/43 kit is nice, despite its small size and low parts count. The JoHan AMX is like most other JoHan kits- very nice body, with a promo-like tub interior (with seats molded in), solid metal axles, and molded in suspension and exhaust detail.

Jo-Han kit is Okay. As Casey said, there's tons of work if you'd like to have good chassis and interior details.... I'm working on one, and I've put maybe more work to it than other builds, still it's not even in the halfway through! The body is very nice, though.

If you want a close match to the AMX chassis, you can always use the AMT '67 Mustang. The floor boards are very similar, and of course you would need to shorten it up to suit the AMX's wheelbase. Inner fenders are similar too.......just some tweaking to get the right look. ;)

You should have said that earlier :lol: .

How about '73 AMC Javelin chassis, could that be taken from AMT's Mustang? :blink: I have one of them too, and that chassis needs a lot more work than AMX chassis, since there are also molded in exhaust pipes (what the Drag On Lady AMX doesn't have.)