Model Cars Magazine Forum

Doctor Cranky at ACME in ATLANTA on the 10th of November

Dr. Cranky

I'm gonna miss it - again. It's much more important to me to be in Washington, DC for Veterans Day at The Wall. Hope everybody has a great time and there's a ton of eye candy. Be on the lookout for a Cobra in snakeskin, a SHINY :) :) :) black & purple '49 Merc, and a just completed chopper.

Just got back from the show,Dr C was a great guy to meet and had some really nice builds out there.This was a great show and I would recomend it to anyone. Did anyone get Pic's of the show, we were half-an hour from the house this morning and remebered the camera was at home.

Edited by Austin T

Austin, I just posted a round a pictures. It was great to meet you at the show. I will be back next year. It was a fabulous show.

Unfortunately, I left my blue HURRICANE SHELBY COBRA GASSER behind and I hope someone found it and can save it for me. I am trying to reach the organizers of the show to find out if anyone has information on what might have happened to my model.

This is the first time ever I leave a model behind. Crazy.

Bill, I sent Bob Downie an email hoping he will help me track it down. I've been kicking myself real good. I don't know what happened, why I left that model behind. I hope someone will find it and hold it for me until next year.

If any ACME club members read this, please help out. Thank you.

With that aside, I had a blast. Met lots of great folks from both the forum and the YOUTUBE community. It's a great show and I plan to be there next year. Congratulations to all the winners.