Model Cars Magazine Forum

Engine Parts

i assume you havent had this answered yet but there are a lot of manufacturers out there...one good way to find them would be to pick up a copy of a model magazine (like maybe our sponsors here!) and take a look at the ads and the articles and i think column specifically about this. you should be able to find just about anything.

some specifics though, replicas and miniatures of maryland have a vast inventory of resin and metal parts for motors, and a place called, i think, gibson engines sells complete motor kits to

upgrade kit model motors.

actually ebay isnt bad either, just search for "resin" in the model cars section.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't go wrong with these folks IMO. Shipping is fast and reasonable, and they're super prompt at answering questions too:

ThePartsBox.Com

I'm told Hiroboy is pretty good to deal with, but nearly all of their resin engine bits are PartsBox products; I prefer to go right to the source. Shipping from Australia to the US might sound scary, but it's really quite reasonable(the US dollar is $1.11AU as of this morning). On my first order I got 2 local friends to pick stuff from their catalog, and we split the shipping.

Edited by VW Dave