Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toys for Tots

Its that time again, time to give toys to the needy, although I have seen parents pull up in Cadillacs at the warehouse here to get toys, but I don't judge. If you would like more info, click the picture in my signature and it will take you to the TFT website.

Remember this is for unopened toys, and those of you that like to give models, the plastic has to still be on them. They will throw them away. I was able to save all the ones from last year. Unopened, unused toys.

Edited by Clay

I really like to donate, give and help any youngester in need this time of year but my main thing is knowing that the company or organization that is doing the TFT is legit and the toys will actually goto children in need. Ive donated three years in a row to a organization to find out that the company doing the TFT was a scam. I will be more then happy to donate a few kits and accessories to help this cause. I may not have alot of money to give throughout the year but its always a great pleasure to be able to help a youngster that isnt fortunate enough to be able to enjoy the Holiday seasons as well as others. Its a tiny little way we can all give to put a smile on some childs face Christmas morning. Thanks for making us aware of this opportunity.

Thanks for the reminder Clay, it is one of many great things our Marines do for our country!

My daughter is in a MCJROTC unit in high school and they are required to bring a new, unwrapped toy to their annual Christmas party as their admittance fee. They usually collect in the neighborhood of 150 toys and as Jacen pointed out, it doesn't have to be a big or expensive, as it may be the only thing a child will get for Christmas and they will cherish it.

Thank you for doing what you do Staff Sgt Jones! And please thank your fellow Marines!

Semper Fi