Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ALF Wheels/Tires?

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is there anyone out there casting the wheels and tires from the Trumpeter American La France kit? I know of several modelers wanting to build dual rear axle conversions(tankers, heavy rescues and ladders) or tractor drawn aerials, who could use extra wheels and tires. It would be a popular product! Thanks.

Posted · Report post

SSB Resins has these. The web site sometimes shows up as a virus through google, but the owner said it's not infected. I have some I'm using on my fire projects

http://www.ssbresins.com/photo3/tn_DSCF1404.JPG

Posted · Report post

I don't know anyone casting direct copies of the Trumpeter wheels but I make high float ten hole wheels and regular Alcoa ten hole wheels with detail that far exceeds the detail and accuracy of the Trumpeter wheels. You can see them here: www.public.fotki.com/lotso

Message me if you see anything your interested in.

Posted · Report post

I don't know anyone casting direct copies of the Trumpeter wheels but I make high float ten hole wheels and regular Alcoa ten hole wheels with detail that far exceeds the detail and accuracy of the Trumpeter wheels. You can see them here: www.public.fotki.com/lotso

Message me if you see anything your interested in.

Dang straight! These wheels are great! Buy the tires that go with them too. Those high float tires are top quality.