Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A few projects on the go (GMC Tow Pig, '96 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe, 'Stang Cobra)

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Heres a few Projects that ive got on the go, a couple of them are Long running projects and a couple are ones ive just started. Thought id share what Im workin on.

Ive been on this Johan Heavenly Hearse for a long time now, It is painted with Testors One Coat Laquer "Lime ice" Interior has custom touched added, such as the color matched piping/ foil work, and details on the dash

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

This is the latest release of the lowrider Cadillac from Revell, Painted House of Kolor Tangerine Kandy Intesifier , over Orion Silver with a fine flake. Top and interior are done in Krylon "brown boots" still needs foil and clear. The insets on the seats were sprayed with Duplicolor Nissan Orange which is a different paint.... purposely so it would crackle. I was after the Aligator look, and it turned out pretty good.

IMG_4691.jpg

1996 Cadillac Fleetwood "Bald top" , This one started out as a Resin 4 door, which I removed the whoe rear roof section and moved it back 4 scale inches, shortening the trunk and makeing the roor and doors longer. It still needs allot of work but its getting there.

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

Next up is my "Tow Pig" AMT GMC dually cab, with the deck from the revell GMC wrecker, and a styrene wheel lift that I grabbed off ebay, fully functional, really nice piece..

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

Just started thie one yesterday, Its a '99 Cobra, painted Metalcast Candy red, over Duplicolor Ford gold.

hasnt been polished or cleared yet.

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

thats whats currently on my bench.

Posted · Report post

very nice!

Posted · Report post

Love the Cobra and Caddy's , keep up the good work esp. on that fine bodywork

Posted · Report post

Lookin' good !

Posted · Report post

Good stuff up in here!! B)