200 6 Cyl

C4 Automatic

Met. Burgundy Poly

Parchment interior

red line tires

hubcaps

opened trunk with dealer installed luggage rack

covered spare

Used amt 67 mustang chassis as it is way more accurate then the 66 generic chassis...

100_9513-vi.jpg

100_9514-vi.jpg

100_9516-vi.jpg

100_9517-vi.jpg

100_9519-vi.jpg

100_9508-vi.jpg

Edited by Drgon63

I likes this one very much. I have one on my to-do list but with the 289. So tell me more about the better '67 chassis vs. the '66. If its that much better, I'll follow your lead.

the 66 chassis is very generic...no shock towers , molded in detail that you would like to have separate drive train is much more accurate, and if your planning on doing a 289 car the engine from the 67 is much nicer in all aspects then the 66's... you will have to graft the engine bay from the 67 onto the 66's body, it is almost a direct fit with a little sheet styrene and some minor trimming ... i removed the center drive shaft hump from the 66 interior and trimmed it to fit over the 67's trans tunnel...

X 3. How did you do the trunk? I like the SHINY :) :) :)

scale motorsports decals were used as the floor mat and to cover the spare tire cover that i believe comes in the 66 kit

Beautiful Mustang, amazing detail... Where did you get the ford 6cyl?

The six is from Bandit resins and converted from his 170ci six and the trans is from MAD with modifications to make it have the High mount starter position, The Mad trans comes withe the later low mount starter position

Thanx guys for all your feeback

Absolutely beautiful, Tom. The six makes it so much more unique, as well as the color and trim. Is that rack a kit part or did you make or scavenge that from somewhere else?

Charlie Larkin

The luggage rack came from the parts box... believe it was a corvette piece... looks just like the ones ford installed on thiers according to most pics i have seen of them and the ford brosure...