Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

i got my ford van rebuilders from flea bay got some thick paint to take down may need to put up some part need adds eventually too!! one looks to be the ford 4x4 offroad van by mpc, the other one i am not sure but it had fender flares had teardrop windows and moon light windows glued to the roof has graveyard? looking murals decals on the side...... its set up as 2 wd sedup both are ford and the bodies look the same lots of work ahead but should be fun one will be a dually van (using ford fender flares from old 53 flipnose kit)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141188882725?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

where does one get all the japanese kits from in one sitting like that? awsome kits!

Hobby Link Japan...they were all preordered/backordered months ago, and they ended up one by one over time in my Private Warehouse until I had them shipped...

Edited by Rob Hall

No Rich, not even close to having them all. I am amazed at how many there really are out there. if you count them all I have about 620 give or take. They are not all die-cast. I have them in plastic, resin, pewter, crystal, white ware, crayon and wood. I have 6 cabinets in the house, 3 in the garage plus peg board and hooks in the garage.

Let me know, I use mostly Japanese products like Gunze, Gaianotes, Finisher's, etc...

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Sounds great...do you think I can contact the guy to order some of this stuff?

Simón P. Rivera Torres

Maybe I should start my own import business :)

20140222_075359.jpgent to hobby lobby last night with the wife. After sitting in traffic for a hour and a half we got there and the model car selection was pathetic. I did pick up some paint and new blades. We then stopped at Wal-Mart to get driveway salt. Apparently Wal-Mart isn't selling there salt at the stores anymore. Its all being sold to the road commission.

20140222_075359.jpgent to hobby lobby last night with the wife. After sitting in traffic for a hour and a half we got there and the model car selection was pathetic. I did pick up some paint and new blades. We then stopped at Wal-Mart to get driveway salt. Apparently Wal-Mart isn't selling there salt at the stores anymore. Its all being sold to the road commission.

Our hobby lobby here is too...with all the reissued kits and new ones Id think they would be getting something in? Our hobby lobby came to town and had great selection and prices put everyone else out of the business...now there the only game in town and they majorly raised their prices here and hardly ever get anything in but military,planes,ships,and die-cast stuff...at least I can get paint there but makes me think there going to quit handling models or at least anything AMT,MPC,etc. almost all their automotive related kits are Revell and I rarely buy one.

I got the head of my 19 year old Chinese copy of a Bridgeport milling machine safely detached from the rest of it with no damage to me or it. Now building a cradle for the head to securely mount in on my trailer for moving. This is the last large piece of equipment I have to disassemble to move to the new location. Whoopee. The end is in sight.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...