Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

From my friends at Aoshima

IMG_3421_zps0a5773a6.jpg

I received my copy from a very fine gentleman at Aoshima. Naoto Sakakibara helped me track down a set of replacement decals for a Kawasaki 900 when the kit set blew up in water. When he mailed the decals they came with the catalog. They have definitely made a big fan of me with their quality.

Joe.

I will pay on Friday, im getting a Goon Monaco off him, that i wont for £7.50 (im down to 3, plus a TJ hooker box lol). Last week i won a Lindberg Crown Vic, AND a AMT 77 Ecoline van you guys told me to look out for. Much earlier boxing of the Phantom one i believe

Anyway look forward to getting this ambulance, i will have to look around for some decals, I know nothing of the kit so any info you guys can offer would be great. I looks similar to ones i saw on s1 and s2 of CHiPs.

Seen on US ebay a guy selling internal items etc in resin.

Ok my wife is going to kill me..........I couldnt really afford it but i couldnt miss it (he had it at BIn for £35 for a week, and by chance i was going to message him asking if he would take less and then bam by luck its down to £25)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151309990844?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I will pay on Friday, im getting a Goon Monaco off him, that i wont for £7.50 (im down to 3, plus a TJ hooker box lol). Last week i won a Lindberg Crown Vic, AND a AMT 77 Ecoline van you guys told me to look out for. Much earlier boxing of the Phantom one i believe

Anyway look forward to getting this ambulance, i will have to look around for some decals, I know nothing of the kit so any info you guys can offer would be great. I looks similar to ones i saw on s1 and s2 of CHiPs.

Seen on US ebay a guy selling internal items etc in resin.

Ok my wife is going to kill me..........I couldnt really afford it but i couldnt miss it (he had it at BIn for £35 for a week, and by chance i was going to message him asking if he would take less and then bam by luck its down to £25)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151309990844?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

That sounds like a fair price. $60 US dollars shipped? Looks like that is the molded in red version.

This came to me on Saturday. A big box of Omaha Steaks. Included Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon's, gourmet hamburgers and hot dogs, Boneless Chicken Breasts and Stuffed Baked Potato's. The buddy I build that resin 66 Biscayne for sent this to me as a thank you for the car. All in all not a bad deal. : )

gottodayandhotrodlincoln001_zpsb3245a7f.

gottodayandhotrodlincoln002_zps7feb077c.

A sore back! This was a busy three day weekend. Saturday we participated in the whole neighborhood garage sale. It was busy but everyone wanted to spend a dollar. Only made a hundred bucks. Used to make a bundle when we had sales in New Jersey! So on Sunday we headed to Jersey to have dinner with friends and spend our garage sale winnings. That left today to get some work done around the yard as spring rapidly overtakes me! I started today by cutting up a huge pile of old wood with my chop saw to go in the paper bags the town will take on Friday for the last brush pickup of the season. Then I blew off the entire back yard of the fresh leaves that fell during last week's major hail storm. Then I got up near the pool and attacked all the leaves that landed since my last run through there! Pool gets opened on June 2nd so I have a bunch of stuff to do there before that!

Next up is a truckload of mulch, power washing the deck and giving it another coat of paint... it never ends!

Edited by Tom Geiger

This came to me on Saturday. A big box of Omaha Steaks. Included Top Sirloin, Filet Mignon's, gourmet hamburgers and hot dogs, Boneless Chicken Breasts and Stuffed Baked Potato's. The buddy I build that resin 66 Biscayne for sent this to me as a thank you for the car. All in all not a bad deal. : )

gottodayandhotrodlincoln001_zpsb3245a7f.

gottodayandhotrodlincoln002_zps7feb077c.

That is a nice styrofoam box to take models to a show with . This is a good friend .

Picked up a can of Testors Purple-Licious lacquer to go with that Challenger kit, now I just have to find more accurate rims (the kit comes with "Cragars", the 1/1 came with "Torque Thrusts"), a T-Handle shifter, and maybe the newer style wheel.

65 Chevy stepside has a torque Thrusts type of wheels if its a Revell kit they should work...

65 Chevy stepside has a torque Thrusts type of wheels if its a Revell kit they should work...

Thanks, I'll have to take a look, think we have one of those kits at work! These wheels look just enough like a TT to invoke their spirit, but not enough to be called them or Bullitt wheels......or maybe not to have to pay licensing fees to the correct parties..........

Edited by Joe Handley

Thanks, I'll have to take a look, think we have one of those kits at work! These wheels look just enough like a TT to invoke their spirit, but not enough to be called them or Bullitt wheels......or maybe not to have to pay licensing fees to the correct parties..........

I really hope they work for you and even better you may have the kit...

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...