Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Not today but over the weekend I picked up some more Tamiya primer and some Testors dullcote. I use the dullcote to even out the tone of the Goodyear letters of the tires on my current build. Working on a Tamiya McLaren MP4/5B, I hope to be able to put up some pics of it over in the other section. Stay tuned..... :rolleyes:

An extremely nice , unpainted, uncustomized , clean 1960 Lincoln convertible builtup . I already have 2 others but condition wise this one beats them both hands down

Now, If I can just find a 1959 thats just as nice , I would be a happy camper.

The box is an original a good friend of mine gave me that I will use as wall art

60Lincoln_zps0hhyb9r2.jpg

Edited by gtx6970

An extremely nice , unpainted, uncustomized , clean 1960 Lincoln convertible builtup . I already have 2 others but condition wise this one beats them both hands down

Now, If I can just find a 1959 thats just as nice , I would be a happy camper.

The box is an original a good friend of mine gave me that I will use as wall art

60Lincoln_zps0hhyb9r2.jpg

Nice find Bill!

Just trying to find one of these with an intact, or at least restorable windshield frame is becoming very difficult.

Steve

Thanks for posting Dale. I did not know that Beemax/Aoshima had gotten into the F-1 game. Would it be possible for you to take photos of the individual sprues inside their bags? I am assuming that there are not any Marlboros. Please tell me that it is 1/20. The old Protar 1/24 kit is a little soft in the detail department. In any event, another great addition for F-1 modellers.

Thanks for posting Dale. I did not know that Beemax/Aoshima had gotten into the F-1 game. Would it be possible for you to take photos of the individual sprues inside their bags? I am assuming that there are not any Marlboros. Please tell me that it is 1/20. The old Protar 1/24 kit is a little soft in the detail department. In any event, another great addition for F-1 modellers.

Yep, it's 1:20 scale.

It's far better kit than the old Protar kit. I have the "option" decals coming in the mail from mshobbies. You can see all the parts and instructions here http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10320844

An addition to the '69 Mustang..................

55c47d8523de8_2_.125_Widebody_69_Mustang

I had a similar kart kit donkey's year's ago with some M Schumacker sat on it.

This kit with a driver is a third dearer.

120_Capeta_Kart.jpeg

And these will go on the mustang as well.................

3.18 inch Halibrand Kidney Bean Six.jpeg

Edited by PatW
Forgot to add text.

2 .1'25 Widebody_69_Mustang _Transkit.jpeg

3.18 inch Halibrand Kidney Bean Six.jpeg

Pat, nice score on the C1 kit(s). Do the wheels come in the Mustang kit, or are they a separate kit? I picked up three C1 kits at the NNL East back in April. Now I just need to get the actual donor kits. LOL

Edited by Bill Eh?

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...