Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

No Bill they are a separate detail kit, to add to any model.

I've already got an AMT ' 66 Mustang kit to fit these to!

I've searched on Google and found this as a starter idea..................

Mustang Formula Drift.jpg

Edited by PatW

Thanks for the reply Pat. I need to work on making myself clearer when posting. Do the wheel arches and front splitter make up one kit and the Halibrand wheels and tires a separate kit?

Thanks for the reply Pat. I need to work on making myself clearer when posting. Do the wheel arches and front splitter make up one kit and the Halibrand wheels and tires a separate kit?

You can buy wheels and the arches/splitter separate on C1 facebook site. Also other cool wheels and pro-touring muscle car stuff there. 

Yes Tommy, the arches and splitter are a separate kit to the wheels and tyres.

You can buy wheels and the arches/splitter separate on C1 facebook site. Also other cool wheels and pro-touring muscle car stuff there. 

Yes Tommy the arches etc kit is different to the wheels/tyres kit.

Went to a large Antique Fair and found these Four Kits ? All in Very Good Condition, spoke with the seller said they are from a Estate Sale 

Very Excited with the Alfa Romeo Gran Sport and the Excalibur SSK kits they are in 1/12 scale to me they are Beautiful Cars 

The Honda CB400 bike and the Christie were thrown in has part of the Deal I made with the Seller 

I did OK on the Deal he knew what he had so he did not give them away but he accepted my fair offer which was better than is starting point ??

Don aka XJ6 ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by XJ6

Those are cool Don. Never seen the Alfa Romeo before,must be rare. 

I bought an AMT 58 Bonneville convertible i plan on convert to hardtop,and a AMT 60 Bonneville convertible easy restore project. I assume this

maby are of the craftsman series,not much chassis or any engine detail. I found a AMT 64 Pontiac GP nice box with lot`s of custom parts and

a tub in good condition on Ebay,the tub i have on my GP are more or less shot,damaged by old glue. So it`s been a good day for models lol 

Went to a large Antique Fair and found these Four Kits ? All in Very Good Condition, spoke with the seller said they are from a Estate Sale 

Very Excited with the Alfa Romeo Gran Sport and the Excalibur SSK kits they are in 1/12 scale to me they are Beautiful Cars 

The Honda CB400 bike and the Christie were thrown in has part of the Deal I made with the Seller 

I did OK on the Deal he knew what he had so he did not give them away but he accepted my fair offer which was better than is starting point ??

Don aka XJ6 ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Note that the Alfa kit is a replica of a replica, commissioned in 1966 by Alfa from Zagato, as an anniversary car. I believe it has a 1600 engine. It's true to the replica but not to an original 1750 Zagato. 

Edited by sjordan2

Don aka XJ6 ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Note that the Alfa kit is a replica of a replica, commissioned in 1966 by Alfa from Zagato, as an anniversary car. I believe it has a 1600 engine. It's true to the replica but not to an original 1750 Zagato. 

This Gran-Sport Quattororuote Zagato Alfa Romeo was active during 1930's

Engine 1570cc 

106HP /6000rmp 

Info provided with the Kit ?

Thanks Don aka XJ6 ?

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...