Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

A special delivery earlier this week from Fireball Modelworks...2 sets of the new Pontiac steel wheel/poverty cap/tire sets and the '69 Coronet side scoop set. Everything looks fantastic.IMAG0817_zpsskridx5s.jpg

I just got those poverty caps that I have been looking for years and almost made them from two kits I got just for that. The Chief came through and now I can build the '67 Tempest I had.

Those are gorgeous!

I also wanted one of the supremely ugly track-noses that comes in this kit to see what it would take to make it look good.

revell-1929-ford-model-a-pickup-roadster

I had to look at the track nose '32 I'm working on after that comment, but I see in the box photo the nose seems to go pretty high to meet the hood .. whew.

I think I'm ok . :lol:

There is not allot of detail but it does make a nice model.

Nice Job Dale. Oh I was aware of the Kits level of Detail 'cause I already had an open one here;)

A lot more detail than the old Revell-Mongram Chaparral. Though I do like the old Revell-Mongram version, despite the lack of detail.

There is something to be said about the Winged Daytona Car. It's on the bench now.

A (cheap) boxful of goodness!  From today's local Flea Market.  All this stuff was in one box. Both Chevelles are partly assembled and painted, but very neatly.  The Syclone is untouched and the Sting Ray III sealed.  The box also contained glue, putty, Testors sandpaper, spray cans of paint, bottle paint, some paintbrushes etc.

Those Testors spray cans are marked "$2.47," so they've been around awhile.  Probably doesn't matter, they still rattle. 

Img_9681.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...