Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

That's exactly what it shows.
The total absence of any reference is suspicious, because I know for a fact that the show was extremely popular in Germany.
So popular in fact, that phrases from the German dubbing made it into common folklore.

4 hours ago, Junkman said:

This arrived today.

25041186528_fbac1528b4_b.jpg

Note that there is no reference to S&H whatsoever on this European issue.

Totally by accident, I found a bigger version of that box art on a Czech site.  Just for fun, I wanted to read the street sign.  It says "Crescent St."  Which is a small residential street in the Highland Park section of Los Angeles.  A more likely hangout for Starsky & Hutch would probably be Crescent Heights, near Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

There are more people in the original artwork, including that interesting couple on the left.  And that does look like S&H at the back of the car:

sh_tor.jpg

On 12/8/2017 at 1:18 PM, Casey said:

https://www.stushepherdart.com/

Picked up the attached two reissues and an original Green Hornet over the last few days. :)

WP_20171206_117.jpg

Casey,

any pictures of more info on the contents of this woody ?

Especially the engine and or induction system , on a small block ford ?

Looks like it has an Inglese ( spell ck )  and it it does. I need pick one of these up for parts alone

8 minutes ago, gtx6970 said:

any pictures of more info on the contents of this woody? Especially the engine and or induction system , on a small block ford ?

Looks like it has an Inglese ( spell ck )  and it it does. I need pick one of these up for parts alone

I will have a look inside the kit (well, partial, most of the content is identical to the earlier releases) within the next few days, Bill.

The intake manifold appears to be Weiand, however:

WP_20171122_054.jpg

WP_20171122_041.jpg

Edited by Casey

14 minutes ago, Casey said:

I will have a look inside the kit (well, partial, most of the content is identical to the earlier releases) within the next few days, Bill.

The intake manifold appears to be Weiand, however:

WP_20171122_054.jpg

WP_20171122_041.jpg

Thanks , that's what I figured ,,,just not what I was hoping to hear . I have a project in mind and cant decide 100% on the power train I want to use.

But I may still pick one up just for the tires and wheels .

5 hours ago, niteowl7710 said:

FWIW it's the same as any other Hasegawa 2000 GT, it just has a resin figure of a Japanese lady in 1960s style dress.

It's still nice to see some photos. Not all of us have had our hands on a Hasegawa Toyota 2000GT. I like Shay's request. I hope Jonathan agrees to doing it. 

Thanks, I've never seen that Matchbox/AMT Gullwing kit before.  Complete with fun typo, "Turntable front wheels."  I think they meant "turnable."  Unless it can play 33-RPM record albums.

Does anyone have this rare version of the Gullwing kit?  The "Autobahn Police" issue, which came with a cardboard police checkpoint:

autobahn_mb.jpg

46 minutes ago, Ace-Garageguy said:

Anudder wun a deze. Dis wun to be dun up in Ford Aerospace kullers.       image.png.234f1e0b3cf971352f8e64fcf6de3a47.png

s-l1600.jpg

Shur et weel. :rolleyes::lol:B)

BTW, but that Ford Aerospace logo reminds me of something. Is it the Monogram Snap-Tite logo? 

Edited by Snake45

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...