Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

7 hours ago, StevenGuthmiller said:

Where did you dig up the pair of Plymouths Curtis?

Nice find!

Steve

I grabbed them off Ebay,paid more than I wanted,but these don't come up very often.

1 hour ago, #1 model citizen said:

You certainly were on the nice list! Are the built Plymouths what was in the '66 Plymouth box or that an unbuilt kit?

Both built up Plymouths came in the 66 box.

Stumbled on this on ebay and just had to buy it.
Mostly because i am from Sweden and the small village i grew up in can be traced back to when the vikings was around.
There are graves and a few runestones there.
Some of wich still can be read if you know how and because that village had them the school learned us how to read them.
(Edit: did some checking just beacuse i got curious it can be traced back to before the vikings was there. Some of the graves dates back to sometime in the bronzeage, it ended in 600BC here)
And for those who are interested, no one knows when the church in that village was built but its first mention in any document was in the 14th century.

The only extra thing i am going to with it is to put in the correct engine for it as the one italeri have in this kit is not even close to be correct for this type of Volvo FH.
viking.jpg.e134ec0c53bec237a767e8e0d4e40105.jpg

Edited by PierreR89

I just bought myself another  Monogram Chevy S10 as I found one cheap. The body is exactly similar to my daily driver so now as I have two of these, other one will be built as a replica of my 1:1 car and another one will be something else.... Just couldn't pass this one as these kits are getting hard to find around here at least.

MONO-2434-4.jpg

16 hours ago, W-409 said:

I just bought myself another  Monogram Chevy S10 as I found one cheap. The body is exactly similar to my daily driver so now as I have two of these, other one will be built as a replica of my 1:1 car and another one will be something else.... Just couldn't pass this one as these kits are getting hard to find around here at least.

MONO-2434-4.jpg

They are going up on eBay...

3 hours ago, slusher said:

They are going up on eBay...

Yep, but with the shipping costs as high (or even higher!) than the model itself I'm pretty sure I can't find a good enough deal from eBay...:D This cost me about $20.

I want one of those Golden Commandos Plymouths too!

Edited by W-409

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...