Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got a bunch of goodies today, incl the new Bronco and trailer set.  Interesting it didn’t have plastic wrap but tape on all 4 sides.   From eBay got a cheap extra Revell Suburban with a bad box, that is to use with the Jimmy Flintstone phantom shortened Suburban body.  Also got a Jimmy Flintstone ‘61 Ford Fairlane 2dr sedan. 

7EE353EC-8CDC-4C79-9A0B-DCEFFFD3ADD0.jpeg

D59D0A13-0141-4467-A6E4-808AB405D5AC.jpeg

I went to a local flea market and found these today:

The Woody is complete. Box is a little worn. The Packard had a rough box that was sealed. Got it home and opened it, nice and minty inside with good chrome and glass. Got the Woody for $20 and the Packard for $10, so I am pretty happy! 😃

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

• Like 1

Been a while since I've had anything to contribute in this section, but now our house move is out of the way I can get back to normal:

IMG_8016.JPG.d958bde7c60658fa62570c2b94ad910b.JPG

Lexus looks like a nice model. 300ZX is a duplicate but was cheap, especially considering it's got a separate engine/gearbox assembly that could easily go into something else (like Tamiya's previous-gen 300ZX, or an Aoshima Nissan Cedric/Gloria which come with a top half engine only).

Edited by Spottedlaurel

On 10/18/2021 at 6:24 PM, mchook said:

Arrived today and it's super detailed for such a small kit. I can't wait to start it! Sorry for the crappy pics.

SUNP0010.JPG

SUNP0011.JPG

SUNP0012 (2).JPG

SUNP0013 (2).JPG

SUNP0014 (2).JPG

These are great kits! Was unaware they made a wrecker kit. I've got these two in stash waiting on me to get to them.  I plan on getting the rest of the Model AA's/Gaz AA's to finish out the set.

s-l640.jpg

38013_ART_22.08.17-01-e1504777369797.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...