Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Brought these home yesterday...ran out of time to finish casting the Stude PU  parts and a few other things. I will pick up the rest in January.

Incidentally made a deal for the River Rat....now I can cast the motor for my built up version, plus have a mostly untouched kit.

IMG_20211219_074246912.thumb.jpg.b7d5d863c3c8adb7628d323908c01031.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 64SS350 said:

Brought these home yesterday...ran out of time to finish casting the Stude PU  parts and a few other things. I will pick up the rest in January.

Incidentally made a deal for the River Rat....now I can cast the motor for my built up version, plus have a mostly untouched kit.

nice wagon in foreground.....Stude pick up???

7 hours ago, 64SS350 said:

The boat, Stude pickup and wagon are all cool. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dbostream said:

Bought these the other day. Am I correct to assume the '60 cannot be built stock since it doesn't say 2 'n 1?

spacer.png

The '60 Impala has been reissued in several different versions and even a couple different Low Ridder styles. Best way to tell is look at the contents in the box or read about the options listed by Revell on the side of the box if you don't want to open it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bill Eh? said:

Another beauty Jim. It's astounding to find a quality piece like this, in unused condition.

I got this from a thrift shop sort of Bill. A lot of sellers aren't familiar with airbrushes and usually don't know what they have. With all I got with this it is one of the best brushes in my collection. Have a couple more coming in the next week. I'll send you pics once they get here.

4 hours ago, Bill Eh? said:

Lots and lots of Ignition Wire. I was very happy to find the initial spool. I decided to order a dozen more to share with friends. Each has 24 yards of 26 guage spooled goodness!

That's a lot of wire. You are going to many happy friends. Nice of you to do that.

16 hours ago, Modlbldr said:

Got these in the mail today. In a trade with Bismark I got the Willys and from a FB site I got the wheels and tires. Plan is to put the tires and wheels on a custom Aluma Coupe or 33  Ford.

Later-

20211220_174330.jpg

20211220_215023.jpg

20211220_215105.jpg

20211220_182144.jpg

20211220_182225.jpg

I like the resin wheels & tyres, I've looked on the web but can't find their site.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...