Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

On 11/8/2022 at 12:52 PM, ewetwo said:

They might Carl. Mine never had them before this week. Odd they moved them from a center isle display to a self with the dolls. And they were just shoved in there so you had to work you way back to see what was there. The Ford racing kit was on the very top shelf of a different isle. I spotted it up there and grabbed it. Just went to the other Walmart near me and nothing there. 

David, I went to hobby lobby scored a Toyota Supra no clearance but some kits was marked down  19 and 29 dollars…

13 hours ago, PierreR89 said:

Bought this today. Have been thinking about it for a while now. Going to add a 3rd axle to it that I already have and was going to use on my T610 SAR Kenworth.

1101414599_Screenshot_20221110-222229_SamsungInternet.jpg.bdb4b0a9819342d1ad4a4d1e0787c99a.jpg

I have one with the sleeper ,you will be very happy when you get it, the casting is super clean and crisp.

1 hour ago, Mr mopar said:

I have one with the sleeper ,you will be very happy when you get it, the casting is super clean and crisp.

I think i will. I Belive it will be as good as my T610 and K200 from them. I was looking at the sleeper version but this will fit my plans better then that would have done. Right now i am thinking of adding the italeri crane and kfs hooklift to make it in to something i would want to have irl. 

The next i am going to buy from them is the Mack Titan they are working on right now.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 12:18 AM, slusher said:

David, I went to hobby lobby scored a Toyota Supra no clearance but some kits was marked down  19 and 29 dollars…

Nice Carl. I might check later today as I have to go to Albany Med at some point today.

Got these today at a ridiculously good price... Evilbay did right by me for once.

I've been hunting this boxing for a long time... despite the fact its an incredible kit, I want to scan the image blow it up and frame it! The box art is just plain awsome.

20221113_164417.thumb.jpg.a365158c2a90e01977cfaa48c9ef6935.jpg

This one was just on my list of cars from the 80's that I have to build. The box got damaged in shipping but the kit is fine... the package arrived with a big hole in the outer box.

20221113_164429.thumb.jpg.20e05cebb494479673fbb067838652ee.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, LL3 Model Worx said:

Got these today at a ridiculously good price... Evilbay did right by me for once.

I've been hunting this boxing for a long time... despite the fact its an incredible kit, I want to scan the image blow it up and frame it! The box art is just plain awsome.

20221113_164417.thumb.jpg.a365158c2a90e01977cfaa48c9ef6935.jpg

This one was just on my list of cars from the 80's that I have to build. The box got damaged in shipping but the kit is fine... the package arrived with a big hole in the outer box.

20221113_164429.thumb.jpg.20e05cebb494479673fbb067838652ee.jpg

I got that mythos awhile back on ebay for about $20.  Haven't built it yet though lol.  How much was that lambo?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dpate said:

wow that’s a steal man. Congrats on that one. 

Thanks, not gonna lie I'm pretty proud of it.

I offered the seller $10 with an attached message that said "I can do $20 shipped" they replied with " I can get close at $23" 

Boom 💥  done deal. 

I almost couldn't believe it.

• Like 2