Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I used the 50% coupon from Michael's to get four new kits.

IMG_20111011_002331.jpg

I used the 50% coupon from Michael's to get four new kits.

IMG_20111011_002331.jpg

hey if you dont plan on building the ta as a stock vehicle and you are not using the ta decals for the engine compartment and stripes maybe you can send them my way please?

hey if you dont plan on building the ta as a stock vehicle and you are not using the ta decals for the engine compartment and stripes maybe you can send them my way please?

I have the complete set of decals for that :) ('68 Dodge Dart Hemi)..

I took my wife to B and G Discount and after she bought a load of stuff I sneaked these into the cart. All told there were 12 cans of Dupli-color paints and two big cans of Ford engine blue. The total was 12.72 with tax. If only her stuff was as cheap.

Killer Deal and a nice array of colors.

I don't seem to have any luck at all finding kits or builts at yard sales or flea markets. End up getting most of my built and parts stuff from lots and parts on eBay - oddly, most of them say they came from a garage sale or flea market. Go figure.

Very nice score, but other than our flea market i never run into models at garage sales, must mean i dont get up before sun up to head out they maybe all bought before I get there. Except for one time i came across a garage sale when an old airplane modeler died , they had thousands of airplanes for sale all new in the box cheap but no cars :wacko: oh well maybe next garage sale....

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...