Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I bought 6 different sizes of brass and aluminum tubing for scratch-building, some Tamiya Surface Primer, a can of Testor's Lime Fire Lacquer Paint, 3 AMT's Hippie Hemi's, and a MPC Chuck Miller Fire Truck. I also picked up 2 Revell Chi-Town Hustler Funny Car's a couple of days earlier in the week.

got this bus, triple action kit for my eclipse, this touch-n-flow system idk anything about it.. I kept looking at it everytime I went into hobby lobby.. this time it just.. somehow... ended up in my cart.. also picked up 2 more medium bottles for the airbrush.. was a good day. (note.. the blue and silver handles are like 2mm shorter and leave a large gap when on the airbrush) it sucks because I really like the blue.. oh well..

387226_298872203489599_100001004651916_850120_2080657320_n.jpg

Edited by B-dub

From eBay an AMT '60s 2 kit set of a Porsche 904 and Ferrari P4...it's a Heller tool originally I understand..unbuilt, and really cool..love the subject matter and box art.

KGrHqVoUE63fqW6TBO4NOkhGw60_12-vi.jpg

Heller tooling is correct. If one uses care, they build up into nice models. Others in the series are the Alpine/Gordini set, and the Brabham Cosworth F III / Matra Cosworth F II. All Heller kits reboxed by AMT. I have the Porsche minus the Ferrari and the Alpine minus the Gordini and both open wheel cars in the Brabham/Matra set.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...