Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Here's what I got over the Christmas holiday. I have to admit I bought everything in this lot myself

IMG_0760.jpg

This next lot was from my lovely girlfriend. In the grand scheme of things I made it easy for her. She was able to get them all in one place. Talk about one stop shopping.

IMG_0757.jpg

With all these kits why do I still feel the need to buy more? I really want to go out and get a 66 Mustang convertible for a project I've been dying to build for a while now. Am I sick? :wacko::blink:

I bought forza 4 , the collectors edition or something like that

you should buy the season pass for all the car packs, there are a lot of good cars in there :) With the season pass you get 10 new cars every month until April, and as a bonus you get the muscle car pack free for starters. There's already been 2 car packs released from last year (Nov & Dec). The Jalopnik car pack just came out today and it includes the Alfa Romeo Montreal, '96 Impala SS, 2012 Honda Civic SI, etc. Feel free to add me, between my nephew and I we are on XBox live pretty much every night :)

Also we went to Meijer the other day and bought up the last of the models that they had, all of which were on clearance for $7.95 each :D. I got 2 Revell Ferrari Enzos & a Revell '66 Shelby GT350H. Getting my stash back 1 kit at a time LOL.

Edited by TurboKitty

A lil something I got for Christmas.. :D

Why Such big boxes for such a lil Model?? Just Stupid!

Flat boxes are not that Great for anything. Soo, Knock it off!!..

409190_2761780455287_1581097396_2505915_758265557_n.jpg

Nice..so what's in the box of the van? Haven't seen any pics yet. Waiting on my Gremlin and van to ship....

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...