Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Nice Porsche Dirk.

My find today.

Bad news is the windshield Post is Mushed down a bit more than I'd prefer..

TestorsPorsche944Cabriolet.jpg

I like the wheels tho. :D

Well, Rodney .. those are the wheels Dirk was looking for. I needed phone dials for the build of the '92 944 I had but found them in a 911 kit. Is that a Testors kit of the cabrio?

Deliver of an Ebay auction was delivered that includes a '99 Silverado (without the waverunner and trailer), a large box with a '34 Ford, '40 Ford S/D, and '36 Chevy, another alrge box with a '69 Barracuda, '69 Torino, and a '69 Hurst Olds. Then there was a very large box with a 1/16 1957 Corvette. by MPC.

The Corvette is too big for me so I plan to try and trade it off.

Edited by crazyjim

dave, any tips you can give me on that kit would be great. even though i take a whole lot of time on test fitting, it would be great to know where the other troubled spots are.

erik, yeah not 1200 yen...but got it at a great price either way. i have only seen one other on evilbay. that slipped away at a hefty 140 bucks when the bid ended.

it's full detail, engine, opening doors and trunk. it's meant to be motorized, so some chassis details are lost, but not too many. nothing like doyusa kits. ill take more pics later on and put them in the review section.

i also have a 1970 celica and a 1979 celica in 1/20 scale. both nice kits as well.

mike, i love old school j-tin. if i had a real corona wagon, i would never let it go. :lol:

Today I received from eBay a 1962 Ford pickup that needed more work than I thought...ah well. Yesterday at my club meeting I picked up the latest MCM issue, the 1976 Gremlin X kit, and a 2000 F-150 Harley Edition kit (minus the Harley). B)

Well, Rodney .. those are the wheels Dirk was looking for. I needed phone dials for the build of the '92 944 I had but found them in a 911 kit. Is that a Testors kit of the cabrio?

I would think so by the looks of it but it says Italeri next to the Testors Label.

I'll take pics of the wheels. they look about right to me..

Nice Score Junkman. That looks cool,

Be even more Cooler if it was 1/24 :D

Nice Stepvan Jesse

I got the Mugan Version

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...