Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

All these stuff for just $10?

Simón P. Rivera Torres

I forgot about this! Picked it up for $10.

DSCI0035.jpg

I know what the bottom row of bit is used for, I have no idea what the stones are for though. I assume they're used for grinding stones and metals.

DSCI0034.jpg

Edited by simonr

Thi is some goodies I brought from 2 trips I had last year..let's see:

From the GSL, basically suplies...Rod and tubing, paint mixing tray from Gunze, and a pack of stainless stell trumpets for I think just $2...

DSC_1495.jpg

CSC_1501.jpg

I also got some Gunze lacquer colors I was out at home, also a supply of their primers line, so I don't have to be worried because if Tamiya delay or decied not to send theirs..besides, to me these ones works much better. Also I included some nice colors from the Scalefinishes booth at the show. Super glue bottle fine tips, some detailing parts and Modeler's racing harness complete the goodies.

DSC_0003.jpg

From the Family's Disney trip I got also some stuff from the days we didn't visit the parks...

More metal suplies, drill bits, empty paint bottles, etc...

DSC_0006.jpg

Brass bars to help align tires at thte moment they are just glued.

DSC_0007.jpg

From UK, 2 great 1/43 models that will me preety soon on my workbench:

The Tameo's Ferrari 126C3 1983 German G.P. and the Renault RS01 1977 Brithish G.P.

DSC_0059-1.jpg

Simón P. Rivera Torres

got a big haul in the mail today...after several hours of sorting and bagging...think I have everything organized...

got the gasser 57 vette, Mickey Thompson Grand Am F/C and alot of wheel/tires and other parts from Rick (Car Crazy 81)...thanks again...

DSCN2447.jpg

DSCN2448.jpg

DSCN2451.jpg

got the IROK mud tires/rims from Trevor's Toy Box for a future 4x4 build...the 49 Merc wheels/tires from Nick, and top right are other parts from Rick....

DSCN2453.jpg

Now maybe I can find something to keep me busy for awhile... :D

I actually picked this up yesterday, but I didn't have interent access until today.

012212105146.jpg

It's my new 2012 Peterbilt 386 with less than 30,000 miles on it, and the reason I'm not on here much anymore.

Here are two of three I picked up of EvilBay last week.

The Mustang Mach III prototype was started but I've already reversed what was done and am ready to move forward

IMG_0980.jpg

This is one of two kits I bought of this car. My plan was to build the same car but different colors. Then doing some research it turns out some were used for racing so now I think I'll have one civilian and one racing. SWEET!

IMG_0992.jpg

Thanks for looking

I actually picked this up yesterday, but I didn't have interent access until today.

012212105146.jpg

It's my new 2012 Peterbilt 386 with less than 30,000 miles on it, and the reason I'm not on here much anymore.

So you drive a "Winnie Wagon"...?....:lol:....nice .....Paccar engine?....or kitty power?

WOW!

Those are rare even in Japan. Where did you find those?

Followed a link on Craigslist post/ad - was kind of a weird set up, but I got pretty excited when I saw these. I was even more excited when they actually appeared at my door. Seller had a few other vintage kits I purchased too. I hate and love Craigslist.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...