Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I agree, all seems to be there except one rear wheel back and one half of one chrome exhaust header. I was actually waiting on another of the same guys auctions to end, and looked at his other items, it had only been listed for 7 minutes. Had to look at pictures twice to make sure I wasn;t seeing things,lol. I've been outbid on a few that went for well over 100.00. Heck, even the box, instructions, and unused decal sheet are almost perfect(except fro the yellowing on the decal sheet).

Great find..that one is on my grail list.

From todays swap meet, was not as good as the last one, I kind of forced myself to buy these. I was not trying to get two Hummer kits, I bought the California wheels one first, then I found the second one that includes stock wheels, and I want to make a Police Vehicle out of one, so the stock wheel one is perfect, so I have to get that one too . Both from the same seller, if I would have looked harder the first time :huh:

p3-2.jpg

The stock H-2 is the best one to get..

Nice set of 33"inch BFG A/T.. Too bad there is no sidewall details tho..

Other wise, those would be the Best 4x4 tires, Ever.. :D

Well, if they were BFG M/Ts they would be the Best Tires Ever.. :lol:

The stock H-2 is the best one to get..

Nice set of 33"inch BFG A/T.. Too bad there is no sidewall details tho..

Other wise, those would be the Best 4x4 tires, Ever.. :D

Well, if they were BFG M/Ts they would be the Best Tires Ever.. :lol:

I wish I would of seen the 2n1 first, I would not of bought the Cali wheels version

I picked up a few things while in Chi-town Yesterday I bought a 1/43 Thundersport Daytona Coupe kit a Spark Pantera

then we went to Al's and Venture hobby shops and I picked up a Fred Cady decal set for the Monogram Scarab,a 1/32 Linberg T bucket and few 1/43 detail items

I've been after a Revell 510 for awhile and found one in a bundle on ebay last week. I wasn't really into any of the three other kits but the price was right and being the only bidder, I won and finally have one! They have arrived today, in less than a week ^_^

kits.jpg

Edited by JesseJames

I have been trying to get one of those 510 kits that wont cost me an arm and a leg

Same here, one got away from me that was 29$ about a month ago.. I got these four kits for 42CAD$ shipped, comes out to 10.50$ each but I see it as getting the 510 for a decent price and three free kits!

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...