Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

OOzV6.jpg

Y3Et5.jpg

I have this 57 Chebby stored away somewhere and not quite sure where it is. It is the only 1/25 scale car I have that I really want to build. Are there many of these out there? I hate to start old kits without a "backup" in case I lose or break a part.

I have this 57 Chebby stored away somewhere and not quite sure where it is. It is the only 1/25 scale car I have that I really want to build. Are there many of these out there? I hate to start old kits without a "backup" in case I lose or break a part.

different variations of it on the net but im not worried about parts breaking.

My new goodies I go this week:

A truck accesories set, hopefully can be to use when I start my wrecker-project.

aankoop342.jpg

A free Copperhead snap-kit, I have great plans with this nice looking concept

aankoop343.jpg

The Hasegawa XJ-S TWR, not the best looking Jag, but it's ages very well and starts looking better and better. Just because I like Jaguars and it came with a very desirable kit for me.

aankoop344.jpg

This one: The Gunze Sangyo High-Tech E-type (airfix rebox) and what a kit this is! I've been looking for one for a very long time and found this one for less than 30 bucks. It barely has plastic parts, it comes with so much white-metal and photo-etch that it scares me to build.

aankoop345.jpg

A nice addition to my old car builds, don't you love those nice shapes from the overdone '30s and '40s?

aankoop346.jpg

Up to the more serious stuff, I bought 25 pounds of resin, so I can start pouring my own parts. I have felt to do this for a long time now, I keep searching for parts that do not exist and I'd like to make copy's of my scratchprojects. Especially with the way I am heading, I want to get more into this stuff.

aankoop347.jpg

To make the molds, I got also 12,5 pounds of silicons

aankoop348.jpg

together with some plast, appearantly I need it hahaha.

aankoop349.jpg

And as a nice bonus, my RoG 1/12 Mustang came in to, it needs to be reviewed for the Dutch IPMS

aankoop350.jpg

Those XJS TWR's were pretty neat looking, and seem to make a good modeling subject. I don't know how Jag raced them, though, because they weighed a ton. Well, actually, about 2 tons. And, they still had Lucas electrics. They must have carried a bag full of relays and fuses with them. ;)

Yes, from Dennis. Seems he got a nice load of Japanese kits in. I actually tried to buy that Lupin III kit you got - I have a few of the others in the series. Lupin III was/is a very popular cartoon character in Japan and Gunze made a number of kits including some of his "crew" and, in the case of the kit you got, the detective who is always trying to catch Lupin III.

Erik:

If you'd like the two figures from the kit (the girl was missing) leave me a message. As I said in my initial post I'm only interested in the car.

rob

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...