Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Good Lord,he can ship all those parts for 20 bucks?That's impressive.

I don't know how the seller could have shipped that much stuff for twenty bucks. It's a great score for that price. Lots of neat parts

that should make for some real nice kit bashing.

Guest Johnny

Was at Hobby Lobby with the better half and she picked out the 25 T kit and said I could have it if I built the stock T Roadster for her.

She even had a 40% off coupon for me! :lol:

I received an eBay purchase today. It actually turned out to really be to good to be true. The most exceptional eBay experience I have had yet. $33.99 free shipping from Ohio a Fujimi 1/16 scale Ferrari F40 Enthusiast kit. Almost every bag was unopened. The only one that was was the body. It did not include the instructions manual but I have already downloaded the pages from 1999.co.Jp they scan the instructions to their website. Needless to say I got a killer deal on this.

Edited by 4DCustoms

Just got back from erie pa and picked a few things up The Hobby Lobby there is huge (old K mart ) i've never seen so many kits under one roof i counted 48 different kits 2- 30 foot aisles related to the hobby

002-5.jpg

since i dropped my badger 200 figured i'd replace it with the same plus a paasche

003-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...