Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Using 50% off coupons at Michaels, I got two 32 Ford 5 Windows, one 32 Ford 2Door Sedan, and two 67 Chevelle SS 396 kits all by revell, for $54.00 US! Well thats five kit toward rebuilding my stash!

Edited by Tom Setzer

Got this at Tonights Club Meeting, thinking Pedro's car in Up In Smoke, the "Love Machine"

GEDC2396.jpg

Nick

That's a great kit Nick,I thought a little out of the box form the lowrider trend and made this with it.post-8818-0-03735800-1342666856_thumb.pnFor some reason I can't find a shot of the entire body. Edited by Austin T

Don't forget to add the front plate. :rolleyes:

I was gonna show a picture of the movie car but that was the only shot that came up right away, thought I better not.

Stopped at Dailey Hobbies Twice on Friday, once after work and another time after Dinner because I forgot to get a few things I needed to finish current projects.

GEDC2405.jpg

GEDC2410.jpg

Nick

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...