Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got these gluebombs and parts yesterday. I bought them my father's friend and i think i made a really good deal because the price was just only 20 euros. B) There is couple very intresting gluebomb's like Monogram's Black Knight Chevrolet El Camino and Vampire Chevy van etc. B)

Kuvia410.jpg?t=1343118618

got a few things that I was waiting for, tamiya GTR with the VortensteinVentross upgrade set (also waiting on the hobby design opening doors kit, and tamiya etch)

got my flintstone 550A and decals to make James Dean`s "little bastard"

a6c6d74e.jpg

I got two things today. First, I got to meet fellow MCM member and one heck of a nice guy Mike Scheve (aka, "mikemodeler" here) at Model Empire, where I also picked up a Model Car Garage p/e fret for the Revell '69 Dodge Dart GTS kit:

mcg2033.jpg

I finally got my order from HobbyLink Japan. After they had posted it to me the Japanese Postal Service intercepted the box and returned it to them because it contained, and I quote ......

" A liquid item which the Japanese Post Office considers dangerous material "

The item they are referring to was a 40ml container of Tamiya Mark Fit.

http://www.tamiya.co...k_fit/index.htm

IMG_1756.jpg

just scored all of these from a local guy on a local car forum..... 75.00 for all! 95% of them are unstarted, a couple have engines assembled. theres 2 lightnings in the box, and 2 ram vts also.

df85036d.jpg

That ranger makes me jealous...lol

I got in the mail today A n.I.b. Revell. Mercury capri turbo rs!! And the other day got a real lucky deal yesterday @ the most random place a 1/16 larger scale. Mpc original issue in the original box sealed! 1984 corvette! (Its for trade by the way) for the sum of 6.99 the original price tag sAid 12.84$ bet that was expensive back in 84'??

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...