Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I got a Mustang Mach III from Ebay, a set of rims from a 2008 or 09 Challenger from Ebay. Oh and Amazon just delivered my Walking Dead Books vol 1+2 (issues 1-98 i think) and the two books, The Road to Woodbury and The Rise of the Governor. I've been on a huge Walking Dead kick since the first show aired. Oh and picked up 2 1966 Chevy Nova Pro Street models to part out on the bay, got to fund my hobby somehow!!

I scored these today. Got the 1:12 mustang with a 40%er at hobby lobby. Got the other kits at the IPMS model show in richmond VA. 87287375-CE9B-4786-92B4-3F0D5705D4CE-439

I picked these up for a couple of builds i entered.

30E14BE4-8999-4ADD-8EE6-9276CA10F6B5-439

Got second for my ferrari F430 and the Third for a diorama of Freddy flame out kit

A9ADC24D-DAD5-41D6-932A-FCF3E21F9C60-439

You have got to admit these are cute

May be able to get my oldest daughter out her room to help on them

Edited by lanesteele240

I went out to the garage this morning to see a nice river of water cascading down the floor from the water heater! After a few new curse words, I managed to turn the water off and drain what was left in the tank. Thank goodness it was 65 and sunny today, was able to get the garage cleaned out and only suffered minimal loss of cardboard boxed materials, mostly work related. A quick trip to Lowes and $750 later, I will have hot water at my house tomorrow!

That spray booth and workbench remodel project just got pushed back a couple of months, but at least no kits were damaged!

I scored three nice kits at the model car show this past weekend. They are the Revell Capri Turbo RS, an AMT Prestige Corvair, and the AMT Ford Mustang II, all parts sealed (the Prestige had the pen holder missing but the car bag was intact!). The Capri has the ski rack and ski equipment included.

I really need to finish my work area... :(

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...