Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

cobraman, you do realize that there are 12 step programs to help you right. i suffer the same. i have bought 3 block buster datsun 510 in the last few months.

I have bought five of the FT 86 kits, ok, four and one of the Subarus, plus I have another one of the Subaru kits on pre order, plus I plan on buying one, if not two more of the 86 versions, lol, I have a problem :lol:

I have two of the 510 kits, would like to get one more

In the mailbox todat was a Ford C model Stake truck which will eventually become this:

2019_01.jpg

Went to the Jaxcon 2013 show today and came home with a Peerless Dodge WC-54 ambulance still in it's original shrink wrap for $10.00. Also picked up a Testors SH-3H 1/72 helo, and a Hasegawa 1/48 scale SH-3H helicopter including Belcher Bits Canadian CH101 Voodoo decals, Gulf War Modifications for the CH-124A, Sonobouy Launcher, and Short Sponsons all for $40.00! Couldn't pass that one up! Brought my 14 year old son who patiently walked around with my all day! Even got him a few kits too! A good time was had by all!

Anyone know anything about the Porsche, when it was produced, etc, as I've tried looking on the 'net, but can't really find anything about it.

I would guess mid to late '60s based on what looks to be the original style Revell logo. I saw a few others from the same era/series(?) in eBay recently- a Ferrari and a Jaguar. Love that box art.

An unbuilt Johan 1962 Plymouth Fury kit :D

I got one of my grails today. I went to the annual winter swap meet today and found this. It is partially built, but that's fine with me since I am going to build it.

20130203_125139.jpg

On the subject of Fury's, Got a set of Parking lights from a fella in NY for my '69 Fury, also got some supplies to tackle a few more area's of it

GEDC4479_zps366874fc.jpg

GEDC4480_zps9f3b8e06.jpg

Gave them a good polish too

GEDC4484_zps188ea60a.jpg

Stuff I picked up a few days ago, still have to go get a few other autobody supplies so I can finish tackling my bodywork.

GEDC4477_zps80df5be6.jpg

Nick

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...