[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
CaseyG83

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

33 minutes ago, ewetwo said:

That might be this one because the woman's brother was in his late 60'early 70's when he died, 

I should have said it more clearly ,, what I should have said was although the kit was originally released in the early '60s, the decals would indicate the '80s release, definitly if it was molded in black. 

That poor old Chevy kit's been in release in one version or another pretty well constantly since it was first issued.

3 hours ago, ChrisBcritter said:

I totally missed these on his site! I was totally zeroed in on those '67 wheel covers!

FMR-148%20lg.JPG

These are perfect if you want to build a sleeper '69 with a 396/427. ;)

Nosing around on Joseph's site, I see some other goodies I'll be asking him about-----I was just on there for a moment when I saw the '67 Camaro wheels.....I gotta check there more often!

Looks like I'll be spending some more money!

In '68, Camaro also offered wheel covers that looked remarkably like '63 Impala SS items. . 

12 minutes ago, Snake45 said:

In '68, Camaro also offered wheel covers that looked remarkably like '63 Impala SS items. . 

These SS wheeolcovers, I think.

wheel_68SS.jpg

6 hours ago, ewetwo said:

That might be this one because the woman's brother was in his late 60'early 70's when he died, 

Not to derail the thread, but the 1983 Issue seems to have different wheels, and I would think the one I’m after is older (not much though) and I can’t find any other older release molded in black w/flames

3 hours ago, Rob Hall said:

These SS wheeolcovers, I think.

wheel_68SS.jpg

If that's not it, it's in the right ballpark--definitely the right idea.