Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

On 11/20/2018 at 11:53 AM, om617 said:

Couple promos and a kit.

69 GTO convertible and 70 GTO hardtop

87723430_5777698437323554816_n-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

1968 Imperial Crown

24858085_6038613920984334336_n-vi.jpg

Mako Shark. Been after this a long time,seats have some paint,besides that unstarted,and i got an extra chrome three + 3 rebuilders.

41359132_3774954010377715712_n-vi.jpg

Cool finds Tommy...!!!  My parents drove a 68 Imperial once....nice GTOs too...! 

Two Christmas pressies from my wife, one came in the post yesterday... in 1/25 scale straight from Revell.de via emodels in the UK.................

photo-th.jpg

And today...............................

photo-th.jpg

As I already have a MotoGP figure I may Well paint/decal it in Valentino Rossi colours and leave off all the shooters!

Another one of these. The Fumin' Fiat/Thunder Charger is about the hardest to come by of the old Revell double-dragster kits, so when one pops up for reasonable money, I usually jump if possible. I think Revell was at the top of their game when these were in production, and though they have a reputation for being "difficult" and "fiddly", in the hands of a careful and skilled modeler, they'll still produce show-stopping models with just a few minor upgrades like plug wires and laced or PE wire wheels.

Image result for Revell fumin fiat

After seeing what a cool model Ray Kurn (cobraman) built from one of these kits, I figured I'd pick one up next time I saw one cheap. Perfect starting point for some crazy LSR thing, or a racing boat. Who knows?

Image result for tamiya grid king #16

And one more cheap T'rantula. Mostly for the cam covers, but it might breed with the thing just above it...  B)

image.jpeg.f8017e5907940a4eda319a4997c8a12b.jpeg

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...