Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I bought a few more Jo-Han kits yesterday from a dealer/friend/collection buyer. The flat box Turbine kit is half built, but fairly well done and easy to strip and start over. The Torino is built-up, but it was done very recently and with almost no glue. The rest are unbuilt. I also got a AMT Chevrolet pickup kit with the other kits.

IMG_20111006_074024.jpg

My favorite kit of the group.

IMG_20111006_074625.jpg

The rest of the kits.

IMG_20111006_074617.jpg

IMG_20111006_074553.jpg

IMG_20111006_074543.jpg

I bought a few more Jo-Han kits yesterday from a dealer/friend/collection buyer. The flat box Turbine kit is half built, but fairly well done and easy to strip and start over. The Torino is built-up, but it was done very recently and with almost no glue. The rest are unbuilt. I also got a AMT Chevrolet pickup kit with the other kits.

IMG_20111006_074024.jpg

My favorite kit of the group.

IMG_20111006_074625.jpg

The rest of the kits.

IMG_20111006_074617.jpg

IMG_20111006_074553.jpg

IMG_20111006_074543.jpg

Does he have any more of those '70 Toronado kits?! :o

That's a Mighty big looking cone..

I Received 2 Ford Taurus SHO Promos.

Funny thing is I didn't order them, guess I'll be passing them along to where they should go.

That's Okay, who would want 2 Black Promos? I'd at least gone for any other color and Black. LOL...

I was at the Toledo NNL & Swap Meet this past weekend and picked up Round 2's re-issue of the Tall T, Revell's new '59 Chevy convertible, Lindberg's LRW and Color Me Gone kits for parts, Revell's Spad XIII, some resin parts from Modelhaus & Replicas & Miniatures of Maryland, some pre-wired distributors and magnetos from M.A.D., and a couple of kits for a friend of mine.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...