Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

IMG_3137-vi.jpg

Boxes of show stuff for NNL East is showing up at my door daily! Just got enough of these to go around. We hadn't done a button in a few years so we went back so folks could complete their collection. Grab them up at the show!

Edited by Tom Geiger

where did you get it and how much did it run?

I got it at my hobby shop. They retail for $210. I got a little discount, I've known the guys there for 10 years.

It's very touchy. Not finicky, just very precise. it's a whole new feeling you have to get used to.

Yeah, I cant get enough of the 86 kits, I know have of them unbuilt, one thats built and one more on the bench, plus the two Tamiya ones I built, I am still not done buying them :lol: I have a problem I think

I am trying to take advantage of the week Yen right now, everything from HLJ is cheaper, including shipping, believe it or not, the shipping was $45 for EMS, If I was paying attention, I could of used FedEx and saved $5, well, I thought I selected FedEx, but no :angry:

Edited by martinfan5

Jim, they come with both RHD/LHD dash 's, and the one with the white car on the box comes with Scion decals to make a US version

Kit review

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65290

Actually both of the 86s are identical other than the wheels (as you point out in your review) so they both can be made into Scions.

I am returning to the hobby after a 25 year hiatus.

I just bought a 1/16 AMT 1964 Ford Mustang.

This will be my daughter's 4-H entry...and I, um, er....she wants to win.

We are going to make this a rusty junker, Doc Cranky style...but I have a loooooooong way to go.

now this buy is as exciting as watching grass grow but it's model related ,, bought some wood to build a paint rack. I have to work today so I will build it tomorrow after I get back from my accountant and it will depend on how depressed I am after that trip , and , OMG I just remembered today is my birthday, now I am depressed ,,, 60 years old , please tell me how this happened,, it was no more than 5 years ago I was 22 :wacko:002-68_zpsf7813150.jpg

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...