Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

was up at work for 2 weeks....... turns out I like to online shop.haha

IMG_5069_zpsf8cc28a4.jpg

Factory Eighty~One RocketBunny Transkits

IMG_5070_zpse4378505.jpg

some odds and ends

IMG_5071_zps577cfaee.jpg

Speed City Resins Wrinkle wall slicks, and MicroNitro Slots

IMG_5072_zpsed266c05.jpg

couple resin pieces

C2B5C7AC-A97A-4E87-99F2-70D844F2BEC6-670

went to the wrecker to get a hubcap for my sisters beater focus...... they didnt have one....But I came home with this....

32876EA8-393A-4EF5-AE3E-0C153AC70CB5-790

Body wise its excellent!

went to the wrecker to get a hubcap for my sisters beater focus...... they didnt have one....But I came home with this....

Nice save! And that's why I can't go to the junk yard. Something is likely to follow me home.

Ive got way too many 1:1 projects on the go right now already, but I couldnt turn this one down, for 300.00

It's got the right '80s stance and Gambler wheels, too. Odds are good there's a .38 Special or Loverboy cassette in the glovebox. :D

I hope so! now if Revell would get moving on the Cutlass kit that has been rumourd for a while now....

I got tired of crummy phone pics of model cars, so I bought a Fujifilm Finepix 4250. Finally something with a macro setting. Once I figure out how to use it, I'll be posting pics... I wanted something inexpensive to learn on and this fit the bill. was $119 at the Wally World.

Not what I got today, but what I got at NNL East last Saturday!

IMG_3177-vi.jpg

Good Friend Pat Redmond knows my affection for old customs done in their time period and gave me this as a gift. I truly appreciate Pat's thinking of me!

IMG_3174-vi.jpg

I got the Jimmy Flintstone HHR panel van body to do something commercially with. I got to meet Paul Styron aka- fatkid who came up from Florida for the show. He gave me one of his pre-wired 8 cylinder distributors with fantastic plug boots on both ends! Thanks Paul.

Otherwise I was too busy at the show to do much shopping. I had my hand on a kit twice when my walkie talkie squawked and I went to handle something. When I went back, either I couldn't find it, or someone else bought it! Then again, I have waaaay tooo much stuff already!

What do you think of Fatkidd's distributor's, Tom? Pretty cool I think.

I like it a whole lot. I hate wiring the buggers myself! His boots are very nicely to scale. The ones I had been making from heater hose are too big. I will use this sample he gave me on my next V8 build.

Bought this from Modelzone, I know I supposed to be on a buying sabbatical, but I met up with a friend last weekend, I built him a Monte Carlo rally mini 3 years ago, and he mentioned he'd like me to build another model for him, and he showed interest in a samba bus I had in the stash, but I already have plans for that, I found out Modelzone are having one of there silly sales, and got another for £14.99 with free delivery, it arrived this morning ....

2013-04-27173322.jpg

this was on the porch when I came home , had to get it because of a member here , , I don't blame the devil , but you guys !! oops went out for a coffe this morning and I didn't see these on the orch last night 2 Corvettes001_zpsf43e76f3.jpg002_zps0a2fcf8a.jpg

Edited by CrazyGirl

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...