Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

James, that's quite a haul of some cool stuff.Are the Gunze 250 GTOs the kits with the engine?

I managed to score a Tamiya McLaren MP4/8 kit along with a Jordan 191 and a Honda RA272 plus some detail parts.Then I got a Fujimi RS series 246 Dino kit.

No they are curbside kits. I have a racing diorama and an Old garage find diorama builds planned with a couple of them. I do have the one with the engine, its was one of my dream builds, along with the Gunze Daytona Cobra. I found both of those on Ebay still sealed. I have never spent that much on just 2 kits in my life!!!! Lets say this, what i spent for those 2 would have paid for half the stuff in that picture!

Got this at a flea market yesterday to build a replica of my 1:1.

Does anyone know if center bolt valve covers have ever been kitted? I'd like to mimic the vortec 350 swap.

The AMT/Ertl 88-98 chevy trucks have center bolt valve covers. They are chrome in the kits but that is easily fixed. Don't get the 454 SS kit though, it only has the big block in it.

Picked up a lot of 30-odd grilles and bumpers just to get a rear grille for the '61 Continental :unsure:, and a set of Lindberg '64 Plymouth wheelcovers and tires for the Jo-Han '64 Fury project.

Chris, if you happen to have a good front/rear bumper and tail panel for my Wildcat, let me know.

Charlie Larkin

Chris, if you happen to have a good front/rear bumper and tail panel for my Wildcat, let me know.

Charlie Larkin

Only old Buick piece I have now is a custom rear roll pan for a '63 Electra, unfortunately. Did you get the roof?

These are the bumpers which are coming - I've IDed most of them, I think:

13394634394_edda582a82_c.jpg

Edited by ChrisBcritter

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...