Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

And one of the latest re- issues (I think) from Tamiya, the Honda MotoCrosser in 1.12th scale.............

SAM_6638_zps0b47d86d.jpg

I also built a Suzuki MX from Tamiya many years ago.

You will like that cr250r

I built the 450 not too long ago and it came out great IMHO....IMG_4084600x450_zps3f498f87.jpg

If you build it make sure there is an actual clutch cable fitment

Cheers

Edited by Belugawrx

Ordered these direct from Ebbro, not only did they send the parts I also got a plastic folder with the Fourgonnette box art on the cover, and four A4 pictures inside, think these might get framed and put up in the hobby room ...

IMAG0359_zps0elxv6yc.jpg

IMAG0360_zps80ja0j1a.jpg

IMAG0363_zpshfuwq4s5.jpg

IMAG0362_zpsbvobgddo.jpg

IMAG0363_zpshfuwq4s5.jpg

Edited by GeeBee

....got in the 1/20 70 Amx from Round2, as well as another Sock it to me 62 vette,..new issue 67 Chevelle pro street , and the 66 mustang coupe from last season.....like all of these issues very much....keep banging them out, Round2, and keep the rest of us happy, please....the ace... :P

So I missed out on the MPC Jeep a while back, but cruising around Bangor we happened to go to the dollar store, and I picked up a couple of toy Jeeps that are gosh darn near 1/24 scale.

They're going to get militarized more... Some fixes to be done but they're quite accurate B)

Also got a 1980s-ish GI Joe figure at an antique store for two bucks... Do I care about GI Joe (although he is an American Hero...)? No, but he had some rad guns, a Mosin Nagant and a full-size Uzi :)

....went to an out - of - town shop I almost never visit, but today was a 14 kit blast....round2 66 mustang coupe, 2 sock it to me vettes, 50th anniv. amt 62 vette, 75 gremlin x, amt 65 chevelle wagon, amt 62 buick electra, 2 amt clear trailers, amt 61 galaxie, 66 nova grumpys toy, new amt issue 53 ford pickup, new issue amt 63 corvette street rods, and a very nice 20 year old fujimi Porsche 911 supercar gt racer kit...a great plastic day, to say the least...I'll be happy for at least an hour or so.....lol.......the ace..... :D

Bought a Tamiya paint stand at HL with my 40% off coupon. Model kits were on sale at 25% off so I passed on a kit purchase.

Also picked up an AMT 65 Buick Wildcat Customizing Series that was marked as a parts kit for $5.00 at a local flea market. Checked it out thoroughly when I got home and found it was complete except for the side window glass.

Edited by VW93

Bought a Tamiya paint stand at HL with my 40% off coupon. Model kits were on sale at 25% off so I passed on a kit purchase.

Also picked up an AMT 65 Buick Wildcat Customizing Series that was marked as a parts kit for $5.00 at a local flea market. Checked it out thoroughly when I got home and found it was complete except for the side window glass.

Are we not allowed to use the 40% coupon on something that's already been marked down? Sorry, I'm not sure how HL operates.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...