Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I just bought one of these....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301433055421?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I also picked up one of the firestone pickups at HobbyTown today.

Might just do a straight build on the Bronco, but also may add some Losi Micro RC stuff to match my 1/10 RC axial Bronco.....

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

I did the interior on this one from scratch, so some actual modeling was included.

Edited by BLOODBANE

After meeting up with Shay (aka Dublin Boy) yesterday, he's bought the latest VW Golf Cabriolet from Revell, I wasn't going to buy one, but after having a good look at the kit, I knew I just had to have one, I worked for VW-Audi back in the 80's, anyway managed to get one off eBay for £14.99

post-2058-0-75200900-1419434986_thumb.jp

Santa brought me Revell's '90 Mustang LX Drag Racer and AMT's '78 Ford Pickup 4X4. Also a bottle of flat black and a couple of paint brushes. I really can't wait to get started with these (It will happen tomorrow, BTW :D ).

589aa074-f94e-4a08-b480-437f4caae238.jpg

The Mustang will be Top Street Drag Car with Drag Radials and a Small Block Ford with a couple of Dominators and NOS. Pickup will represent a rebuilt and just finished "Light Commercial Vehicle" in a good condition.

Santa brought me Revell's '90 Mustang LX Drag Racer and AMT's '78 Ford Pickup 4X4. Also a bottle of flat black and a couple of paint brushes. I really can't wait to get started with these (It will happen tomorrow, BTW :D ).

589aa074-f94e-4a08-b480-437f4caae238.jpg

The Mustang will be Top Street Drag Car with Drag Radials and a Small Block Ford with a couple of Dominators and NOS. Pickup will represent a rebuilt and just finished "Light Commercial Vehicle" in a good condition.

Two Awesome kits Niko...

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...