Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Had a great weekend score on Saturday. My son and I picked up 5 new kits in trade for a 13 year old helicopter that I never learned to fly. We got 2 Tamiya Ferrari's the Modena Spyder and a Testa Rossa we also got the VW Samba Bus and the new release of the 427 Cobra from Revell and a Corvette that I have never seen before from accurate miniatures says it is a 64 prototype. All in all a great score for a toy that was taking up space and collecting dust for the last 13 years! I have wanted to build a Tamiya kit for a while now and have always balked at the $40+ price tags, too bad hobby lobby or micheals don't carry them.

Made out like a bandit between Black Friday specials and coupons at Hobbytown USA today,scored jjust over $150 worth of swag (retail price not counting tax) for under $30,teeheehee! How? Lets say math rules,and my Hobbytown rocks :D

So my Christmas is bought,and the Halo swag finishes off my son's gifts (only the Wife and daughter's to finish and I'm done :P ).

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

ok...you could call the Halo stuff in the pic "toys",and they will be played with,but since he and I will have to build them together first,technically they're still models and can be posted here :P:rolleyes: )

Made out like a bandit between Black Friday specials and coupons at Hobbytown USA today,scored jjust over $150 worth of swag (retail price not counting tax) for under $30,teeheehee! How? Lets say math rules,and my Hobbytown rocks :D

So my Christmas is bought,and the Halo swag finishes off my son's gifts (only the Wife and daughter's to finish and I'm done :P ).

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

ok...you could call the Halo stuff in the pic "toys",and they will be played with,but since he and I will have to build them together first,technically they're still models and can be posted here :P:rolleyes: )

DANG!My hobbytown has the new 69 old marked at 30 bucks! You did good,now if you want I can take that ford interceptor off your hands for ya. :P

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...