Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Just picked up the new retooled Grumpy jenkins 66 Nova, nice looking kit, light slag, race master slicks, plenty of cool extra parts, very happy with the tooling of this kit, AMT, thinking of doing the all white car, and not the red trim? Thoughts?

Was like Christmas at my place today!!!!! Support the Casters on this site! Chief Joseph Fireball Modelworks drag radials, and wheels for my 1:1 replica builds. Resin Correct foxbody from Greg Wann, and a Tbird from a facebook friend, and some rdxsfan2 resin hoods.... also Hemi half covers for my 1:1 Magnum :)

7E860E0A-795E-4BBF-91DC-42521B07F9F8-210

The other car he ran had Res steel rims, and red side,same roof. So I kinda like the white I think, or mayB the Red with chrome rims on the back, thy "thr rims" look likec. Chrome reverse type, also I think he ran this as a p/s for a season, but not sure about that,

Was like Christmas at my place today!!!!! Support the Casters on this site! Chief Joseph Fireball Modelworks drag radials, and wheels for my 1:1 replica builds. Resin Correct foxbody from Greg Wann, and a Tbird from a facebook friend, and some rdxsfan2 resin hoods.... also Hemi half covers for my 1:1 Magnum :)

7E860E0A-795E-4BBF-91DC-42521B07F9F8-210

Does all your hoods fit like a glove or does some of them have issues

Does all your hoods fit like a glove or does some of them have issues

of all the hoods ive gotten from Rdsxfan2 on ebay.. (which is close to 100) I only had issues with 1 beinf slightly warped , and they took care of me for it. As soon as they arrive, I open the kit and test the hood, then they get hung on the peg board for future use.

Edited by mademan

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...